The Daldowie Doocot was a Grade A listed building. It was built in 1745 to service the local estate with fresh food. By 1999 it was located within a water treatment works and was in a ruinous state.
In 2000 it was moved stone by stone to a new parkland site open to the public about 1 kilometre to the east. Planning permission and listed building consent were received and the reconstruction was closely monitored by our Architects